The Treasurerâs Office is responsible for complying with the policies and procedures established by the institution. This includes providing orientation and collecting course registration and credit transcript fees and others deemed appropriate for the academic year. Other activities include:
- Course registration payment plans and extensions.
- Disbursing checks for work-study programs, stipends, and others.
- Disbursing account statements.
- Providing authorizations for final exams.
- Endorsing Higher Education Council checks.
Remember that you can make your payments through the Internet.
Carmen D. Morales, Director
(787) 766-1717 Ext. 6581
Elizabeth Matos, Collections and Extension Coordinator
(787)766-1717 Ext. 6613
Emmanuel Morales, Collections and Extension Coordinator
(787)766-1717 Ext. 6583
Greisy Ãvila, Administrative Secretary
(787)766-1717 Ext. 6581
Hours of Service
- Monday to Thursday
8:15 am - 8:00 pm
8:15 am - 4:30 pm
9:00 am - 12:00 m
- P.O. Box 21150
San Juan, Puerto Rico, 00928-1150
- Ave. Ana G. MÃ©ndez
Cupey, Puerto Rico