Student loans are funds given to a borrower as a loan (acquired debt) to be repaid with interest. Student loan funds must be used for study-related expenses.
The Federal Government grants student loans to students and parents through university institutions as an assistance resource for students who apply and are eligible.
Types of Loans
- Federal Family Education Subsidized Loan
- Federal Family Unsubsidized Loan
- Federal Family For Parent Loan
- Direct Subsidized Federal Loan
- Direct Unsubsidized Federal Loan
- Direct Federal Parent PLUS Loan
- Private Loan
Call (787) 766-1717 Ext. 6060 for assistance.