Application Process and Admission Policy
To be admitted the candidate must fulfill the following requirements:
1. Have a bachelorís degree en computer sciences, engineering or administration with a concentration in computer sciences from an accredited institution.
2. Approve with no less than 3.00 the courses of Calculus I, Calculus II and Differential equations and in addition a course in analytical programming such as C++ or Pascal and a Basic Statistic course.
3. Must have an academic index of 2.75 overall average in his degree and 3.00 in the major.
4. Submit an official credit transcription with the application.
5. Present evidence of the results of the PAEG or GMAT graduate studies tests or the receipt indicating the date this test will be taken.
6. Three letters of recommendation.
7. Pay the admission quota of $25.00.
8. Approve an interview with the Dean of the School of Engineering and the Director of the Institute of Telecommunications.