AHORA gives adult students the opportunity to earn their Bachelorâ€™s or Masterâ€™s degree in a rapid, flexible, and convenient manner
AHORA IS FAST
Complete COURSES in 5 or 8 weeks.
- CLASSES meet once a week.
- Class HOURS are from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., or Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., and 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. and Sundays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Under this program, the regular semester is divided into three 5-week and two 8-week sessions. During each 5 or 8-week session, the student can take 1 or 2 classes. By taking 2 classes per session, the student can complete 18 credits in only one semester while attending the university only twice a week.
Students can also continue accelerating their studies by taking course exception exams or presenting portfolios.
AHORA IS FLEXIBLE
Students can begin studying at any time of the year.
AHORA is offered at the following institutions:
Universidad del Turabo
AHORA IS CONVENIENT!
- Using the integrated services available through the AHORA Program offices, students can apply for admission, validate credits, apply for financial assistance, and register for classes all in one location.
- Previous credits do not expire.
- Personalized academic counseling is provided.