Our Financial Assistance Program operates under the basic principle that paying for higher education is the responsibility of the family, which is why the majority of funds are granted according to financial need. This principle allows for the distribution of resources equitably and within federal, state, and institutional guidelines.
Any student interested in applying for financial assistance for their studies must complete a Federal Pell Grant application (FAFSA). This application can be obtained from our office by calling (787) 746-3009, by fax at (787) 743-7940, or from the Internet at www.fafsa.ed.gov. We recommend that the student submit the application to our office so that it can be processed electronically and a reply can be received in the days to come.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
GRANTS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- Federal Pell Grant
- Academic Competitive Grant
- Federal Supplementary Grant
- State Student Incentive Grant
- Athletic Scholarship
- Ana G. M√©ndez Scholarship
- State Supplementary Grant
- State Graduate Program Grant
- State Grant for High Honor Students (PROGRESAH)
- Choral Scholarship
- Honor Program
- Permanent Scholarship Fund
FEDERAL WORK-STUDY PROGRAMS
- Federal Work-Study Program (CWS)
- Federal Work-Study Program in Community Service (CWSCS)
- Direct Subsidized Federal Loan
- Non-Subsidized Federal Loan
- Loan PLUS for Parents
Click here, for more loan related information.
f you need assistance, please call (787) 743-7979 ext. 4350.