The Vice-Presidency of Planning and Institutional Research lends its support to the System’s management by clarifying, outlining and evaluating the strategic development of the AGMUS and its institutions. We accomplish our mission by:
- Establishing and coordinating effective processes of strategic analysis and institutional planning
- Providing a reliable data base that offers facts and information to promote an effective decisional process.
- Proactively coordinating the physical development of the System in tune with the needs of its different academic, student and administrative components.
"We support the work of those who serve our clients”
Deputy Vice-Presidency of Institutional Research
This service area falls under the Vice-Presidency of Planning and Institutional Research. Its main purpose is to:
- Prepare institutional statistical reports required by government agencies, both local and federal.
- Prepare and distribute reports on the progress of initiatives.
- Prepare institutional studies from primary and secondary sources to be used in decisional analysis of student outcomes, as well as academic, administration and fiscal areas