Policies and Procedures
1. Fiscal Policy on Course Registration- establishes the standards that determine course registration costs for AGMUS students.
2. Refund Policy - establishes the tuition refund percentage for students that drop out of a course. This depends on the length of attendance during the academic period.
1. Petty Cash - establishes the controls in managing the funds provided for collecting outstanding balances from students related to Institutional debts and/or purchases made at the AGMUS bookstores.
2. Handling losses or differences regarding petty cash funds, the cash box and/or AGMUS collections - establishes disciplinary action towards employees and others who have custody of AGMUS and/or its institutions' funds.
3. Collection of student accounts - establishes the manner in which AGMUS collects student debts.
4. Payments received at University Centers - establishes the control of collections and income received by the University Centers and facilitates the processing of student accounts through their registration in the system.
5. Grant income - establishes the control of grant income and facilitates the receipt and deposit of grants received by the AGMUS institutions.
6. Income Bank Deposits - maintains controls for income that is deposited at the bank through the use of a contracted company and/or messenger.
7. Generate and deliver student reimbursement checks - guarantees that the Treasury Offices maintain efficient control in delivering reimbursement checks to students.
8. Student payments deposited in the payment box - provides an additional service to students so they don't have to stand in line, but can instead deposit check and money order payments in the box.
9. Course registration by phone, establishes the extensions and fiscal policy applied to the phone registration process.